iT500 : Pairing with iT500RX (2.1.1) .
Keys / Buttons needed: Cog/Settings Tick/Confirm Return/Backup
Pairing establishes a communications link between your iT500 Thermostat and the iT500RX Receiver. If your thermostat is failing to control your boiler or you have an orange light on the top switch of your receiver then your devices need pairing. Please follow the procedure below.
Pairing Procedure :
Please ensure the Thermostat and Receiver are more than 1 metre apart during this process.
- Turn the mains power to the boiler off for 5
Seconds, then turn the power back on.
- Insert a paperclip, pin or similar into the ‘Sync’ hole on the left underside of the receiver.
- If the device is connected to the internet the globe and WiFi icons will be displayed.
- If the device is not connected to the internet just the WiFi icon is displayed
- On the Receiver the red light will now start to flash green, and then turn to a solid green light.
- The solid green light indicates the two devices have successfully paired.